What does it mean to be member of the Society?
- The members pay an annual fee (to be determined).
- The members can attend all the activities organized by the Society.
- The members participate actively in the work of the Society.
- They participate and vote at the General Assembly.
Who can become a member?
Any person wishing to become member of the Society.
How to became a member?
By submitting a written application, including :
- a short motivation
- the professional situation of the applicant
- The academic affiliation of the applicant
- The status of the applicant
The Committee will examine the applications and submit recommendation to the General Assembly, which rules on the matter.
For more information, please contact us.
This content has been updated on 21 February 2018 at 15 h 55 min.